Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
D-Series Performanc...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

D-Series Performance Kit

18 Beiträge
10 Benutzer
0 Likes
7,794 Ansichten
(@adrianp)

Hello,

I'm setting up my new D840 directly with the performance kit these days.

To elaborate a bit on the problem that @msquared and @Roibin had with the Y axis only moving a few mm and then e-stopping. I had the same problem and I'm trying to troubleshoot it.
I checked all the wiring as suggested, it all seems in order. The only thing that helped me get the machine working was to just disconnect the sensors from the board. The machine still works without them.
I have a suspicion that in my case I might have a faulty sensor, but I am not sure, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Veröffentlicht : 26/01/2021 11:29 am
(@peterdeg)

Hi, I had the same problem. Issue was the connector of the hal sensor. I needed to flip so that the wire colors are lining up the drawing provided. Now it works! I also didn't receive the hall sensor cable extension cable, so I soldered to make it fit.

Veröffentlicht : 20/05/2022 1:44 pm
(@oddsox)

Hi, I know I'm a few years late to this post, but I thought I should mention that in my case I had a very slight play in 1 leadscrew causing it to stall, I had to loosen the grub screw to the leadscrew coupling and push it tight the leadscrew bearing and re-tighten the grub screw and it worked fine after that.

I just wanted to mention my experience for any new readers (just like me), it might just help someone.

Veröffentlicht : 28/04/2024 1:09 am
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: