Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
HF500 spindle pump ...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

HF500 spindle pump on/off -> twitching motors

17 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Reactions
5,332 Ansichten
Per Takman
(@per-takman)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Good news!

I've now found a solution to avoid the motors twitching when turning the spindle pump on/off.

1. A high quality line filter between the pump and the supply.
2. Two snap on ferrites on the parallel port cable close to the SC PCB.

I have to say that it is a disappointment that SC release a product that have not been properly tested for immunity to pickup disturbances. Especially when the disturbance is coming from their own choice of spindle pump.

I hope that SC will find a better pump and that users of the forum benefit from the effort I've made.

Cheers,

Per Takman

Veröffentlicht : 01/12/2016 12:22 am
(@peterg1000)
Reputable Member

Hi Per,

Glad you have finally overcome your interference problem. Trouble is that system interference suppression is still somewhat of a black art, and what works for one configuration may well fail for another.

For every unfortunate user ( such as yourself ), there are probably dozens who have never had a hint of a glitch - and this includes me! At least your problem succumbed to a logical approach and will be a good guide for others with similar problems.

Cheers,

Peter

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.

Veröffentlicht : 01/12/2016 2:10 am
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: