Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Fixe air blast

1 Beiträge
1 Benutzer
0 Likes
47 Ansichten
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Clearing the chips is a serious problem when milling Aluminum, Plexiglas or other easy melting material.
So I made a poor man's air blast that cools your bit and blast the chips away from your work piece and all of that for less than € 15,00 (if you have some material).

Material used;
Aluminum plate 1 mm
Aluminum rod dia 10 mm
Plastic tube dia 2,4 mm (left over
pushrod housing for RC planes)
Nuts and washers for 6 mm thread
An Airbrush hose with 1/8 BSP threat (cost € 3,00)
An 2 or more way airbrush coupling (cost € 10,00)

First a made a base plate that fits under the dust collector, in this case a proxxon ISB/E motor. I used a 1 mm Aluminum plate and bent the hole 90 deg so it fits on de clamp screw.
(foto grondplaat)

Second take a piece of 10 mm rod approx 5 cm and clamp in lathe, first I made the 1/8 threat over a length of 2,5 cm. Than mill the thickness to 6,1 mm and make the 6 mm threat so that you keep 1 cm 1/8 threat left. Now drill in lathe a hole of 2,4 mm over 2,8 mm. At last cut off the remaining material.
(foto houder)

Push the pushrod tube in the hole and with a little heat bent it in shape.

Assemble and connect hose and distributer to compressor, Done!!

enjoy

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 21/10/2016 1:29 pm
Teilen: