Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Stepcraft 420 quest...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Stepcraft 420 questions

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,981 Ansichten
(@canuck)
Themenstarter

Hi all: I am new to cnc and new to the forum. I have a couple of questions about the Stepcraft 420.
1/ Does the kit come with a spindle (Cutting tool) or do I have to purchase one in addition to the kit?

2/ I can't tell from the information on the site but are the orange pieces plastic or aluminum?

Thank you

Steve B.

Veröffentlicht : 24/07/2015 8:31 am
ZenziWerken
(@speedo)
Noble Member

1/ Does the kit come with a spindle (Cutting tool) or do I have to purchase one in addition to the kit?
You need a spindle. For soft material a Proxxon is a good choise. If you plan to mill hardwood and metal take a HF spindle (expensive but quiet) or a Kress (cheaper, loud)

2/ I can't tell from the information on the site but are the orange pieces plastic or aluminum?
Painted Aluminium.

Daniel
-----
zenziwerken.de « dxf-downloads von kreativen Projekten
cnc-wiki.de « lesen ... lernen ... fräsen

Veröffentlicht : 24/07/2015 9:37 am
(@drilldevil)
Noble Member

sorry, it's not painted it is powder-coated 😛

Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 24/07/2015 11:57 am
(@canuck)
Themenstarter

thanks for the replies. I would think it would be a good idea to include a spindle tool with the new machine so the buyer could REALLY have a machine that was ready to use out of the box.

Veröffentlicht : 24/07/2015 8:00 pm
Teilen: