exclamation-circle Frage Issues with setting up 3D Printer head

Mehr
12 Jan 2019 16:02 #55687 von Ferrawin
Issues with setting up 3D Printer head wurde erstellt von Ferrawin
Hi guy`s
I'm using the Stepcraft 2 600 model with the 1.75 3D print head and I am using AMB 1.75mm Filament . The software for slicing the 3D model is the "Cura" and the 3D printer software is the UCCNC.

When I tried 3D printing the Stepcraft STL file, i find it difficult to get the printer A axis motor to start in order to feed Filament to nozzle, Stepcraft it self starts by executing g-codes heating up nozzle to set temperateures and starting fan, but fails to start motor. Are there any additional things that needs to be set in UCCNC or elsewhere?, I am using Stepcraft 600 profile for 3D printing as well made sure to install drivers from provided disk, although everything i try to connect from any of the attachments i get for the Stepcraft it fails to start, have similar issues with probe for height- sensor it simply does not register and port 10 does not light up when pressed, it is conected directly to conroal board, and spindle AMB 1050 FME-p is not starting motor either, both tools , spindle and 3D printer head are using 15pin connector directly to control board.

So for me it looks like software issues, can maybe someone assist with some advise?

I attached setting that I have for my 3D printer from UCCNC

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
18 Jan 2019 15:02 - 18 Jan 2019 15:03 #55750 von MikeRD03
MikeRD03 antwortete auf Issues with setting up 3D Printer head
Normally this is an issue with the axis naming of the extruder inside the GCode. Check naming expected and actual naming in GCode.

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper
Letzte Änderung: 18 Jan 2019 15:03 von MikeRD03.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.