Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Repetier Host / Sli...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Repetier Host / Slic3r issue HELP

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
6,084 Ansichten
 Matt
(@mjwp)
Themenstarter

Hi, i'm new to all of this so go easy!
I'm using a Stepcraft 2-840 with a 3D printhead printing T-glase a clear PETT formulation

I'm using repetier host to generate my g-codes from the STL file I already had.

although when I open the generated g-code the file lies in a bed which is much larger than the defined print area
as i'm hope you can see from the image, the blue dot in the left hand corner is what I intend to print but for some reason it lies in a print bed that's too large and therefore will not print.

I intend to produce gcodes in this format, such as the sample provided by stepcraft that appear independent of printbed size but am unsure how to do this ?

Can anyone help?

-Matt

Veröffentlicht : 30/03/2017 3:15 pm
Michael Lux
(@mikerd03)
Reputable Member

Sounds like a conversion problem to me. I assume you are US based and therefore you think imperial. Keep in mind the rest of the world works in the metrical system and one mm is much smaller than one inch. 😉

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper

Veröffentlicht : 31/03/2017 12:21 pm
 D
(@blanchard)

In slic3r you can set your print bed size and where the origin is located.
I had some fun doing this for a cheap 3d printer, i had to keep altering the printer settings tab to obtain the correct positions.
I agree they will be in mm not inches. So be careful.
If i get time over the weekend i will post a snap shot of the location to edit.

Veröffentlicht : 01/09/2017 10:59 pm
Teilen: