file Frage print with UCCNC

Mehr
02 Nov 2015 13:52 #26448 von Jordan
print with UCCNC wurde erstellt von Jordan
Hello,
I'm absolutely starter in 3D printing. Have a stepcraft 300 with stepcraft print head and UCCNC control.
I have exported .amf and .stl files from SolidWorks, but I do not know how to go forward. I did tried to load it into Cura and Slicr, but both generate a gcode which is too large in Y coordinate, the machine do not run it. In Slicr I even setted the machine XY to 200mm x 200mm, but still it gives me a max Y of 439mm. I guess it is 200mm offset, but do not know how to correct. Could not set the origins right.

Do you have a suggestion? Can you please share your config parameters if you use it also?

Thanks,
JG

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Nov 2015 16:34 #26459 von Jordan
Jordan antwortete auf print with UCCNC
imgur.com/qZhMAlq

this is on 100x100, but the exported Gcode is imported into UCCNC like this : imgur.com/MVXCHaD

:-( I did tried to set different origins and size on Y, but does not solve it.

JG

Mehr
06 Nov 2015 16:46 #26630 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf print with UCCNC
are you running the STEPCRAFT repetier host software that comes with the STEPCRAFT 3D printer?

Mehr
06 Nov 2015 18:30 #26636 von Jordan
Jordan antwortete auf print with UCCNC
Hello,

Yes, I do use it now, but I do not like Slic3r, would like to use Cura.
Can someone share settings in cura for Stepcraft 300?
Thanks,
JG