Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC & no jog...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC & no jog...

27 Beiträge
6 Benutzer
0 Likes
14.5 K Ansichten
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

I have my stepcraft over 1,5 month now and luck is not on my side...
First i installed WinPC and found out that in combination with Cut2d it only imports one layer.

So i bought UCCNC and installed it. Followed instructions and came across two problems:
- Demo mode is sometimes enabled and sometimes not (strange...)
- It doesn't jog... (i know it is working good with winpc). I hear (very very very soft) the machine doing something but i dont see movement

Who can help me? Could it be the 5m usb cable i use instead of the supplied cable?

Kind regards,
Sjors

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 2:45 pm
Javier Valencia Rodriguez
(@jvalencia)
Estimable Member

It's actually joging but at 10% speed. In the Jog controls, increase it to 100%.

Demo mode is activated when you start the software before the system detects the uc100 hardware. Just give it some time after you plug the USB to let the PC recognize it.

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 4:10 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Thanks for your quick response. I set the jog speeds 100% (see attachement) but still no movement. Only a high pitch noise.

When i click on "Home all" doesnt do anything.

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 4:25 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

These are my settings

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 4:44 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

Thanks for your quick response. I set the jog speeds 100% (see attachement) but still no movement. Only a high pitch noise.

When i click on "Home all" doesnt do anything.

You have the "Default" profile, that´s why you can´t jog.
Install the Stepcraft profile for your machine and the machine jog.

/Mika

Stepcraft M.1000 + HIWIN Ball Screw + Semi-Closed Loop System + MM-1000 DI + Automatic Tool Changer + 2 Rows Tool Magazine Pneumatic Lifting + Engraving Laser DL445 + 4th Axis + Aluminum T-slot table + 3D Touch Probe + UCR201 + UCCNC + VCarve Pro + Cut3D + CorelDraw 2018 + Autodesk Inventor

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 6:22 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Strange... I thought I did. Even selected it in the configuration > profiles

Thanks, I will try it Monday

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 6:32 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

Strange... I thought I did. Even selected it in the configuration > profiles

Thanks, I will try it Monday

When you installed the profile for your machine you got a shortcut on the desktop called "Stepcraft .....".
If you using the shortcut called UCCNC you will load the default profile.

/Mika

Stepcraft M.1000 + HIWIN Ball Screw + Semi-Closed Loop System + MM-1000 DI + Automatic Tool Changer + 2 Rows Tool Magazine Pneumatic Lifting + Engraving Laser DL445 + 4th Axis + Aluminum T-slot table + 3D Touch Probe + UCR201 + UCCNC + VCarve Pro + Cut3D + CorelDraw 2018 + Autodesk Inventor

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 9:34 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Strange, I didn't. Is there a way to work around. Is that the same as loading a profile?

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 9:48 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

Strange, I didn't. Is there a way to work around. Is that the same as loading a profile?

If you look on the bottom-middle of your picture you see that Default profile is loaded.
When you launch UCCNC with the shortcut called "Stepcraft...." you will see your machine name as the profile.

/Mika

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 9:55 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

You can also go to "Configuration - Profiles" and highlight the profile and click on "Load profile", and than UCCNC will restart with your correct profile.

/Mika

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 9:59 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Thank you so much. I will try Monday and let you know

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 10:02 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

No problem!
Have a nice weekend.

/Mika

Veröffentlicht : 16/01/2016 10:06 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

Thank you so much. I will try Monday and let you know

How did it go my friend???

/Mika

Veröffentlicht : 20/01/2016 10:25 pm
(@sjorzzzie)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Succes! Thank you sooo much. Only im not so happy with the result. I draw a 100mm round but 10% is off, it looks like it is shifter after the first round. Which export file do you use? Now i use Mach2/3 ATC Arcs mm (see attachement):

Veröffentlicht : 21/01/2016 8:20 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

Najs!
Happy to help you!

I'm using the same post processor.

Strange that the two circles not center each other.
Did you have a tool change between the circles and miss zero X and Y... :dry:

/Mika

Veröffentlicht : 21/01/2016 10:27 pm
Seite 1 / 2
Teilen: