Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC Profiles from...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC Profiles from Stepcraft

5 Beiträge
5 Benutzer
0 Likes
7,951 Ansichten
(@pattarom)
Themenstarter

Hi to all
I've bought some months ago Stepcraft/2 840 and UCCNC separately.
Thanks to Rory and other users in the forum I've successfully configured UCCNC to run fine on my router.

Today I discovered that Stepcraft sell UCCNC with specific configuration files (as I read from Installation manual found under 'Service & Support')

Somebody knows if there are this configuration files will available for download in the next future?
Or a simple document with configuration settings of UCCNC if files cannot become available?

By
Michele

Veröffentlicht : 16/09/2015 5:24 pm
(@danowar)

I just upgraded to UCCNC also. I purchased from CNC4PC as thier price was much better and I did not need the parallel card adapter included with the bundle from stepcraft.

I too would like to get the Stepcraft profiles if they are available

EDIT: Specifically looking for 600v1

Veröffentlicht : 28/11/2015 7:39 pm
(@gryphonv1)

Just ask Rory from Stoneycnc. He helps me in few hours, despite the fact i'm not their customer! The bunch of info is huge!)
P.S. Very happy with UCCNC + UC100

Veröffentlicht : 19/12/2015 5:44 pm
Mejdi
(@mejdi)

(5 years later ^^)

Stecpcraft US actually provides freely the UCCNC profiles here:
www.stepcraft.us/install

Rory will have a little bit less email now ><

Cheers !

SC2-D300 with Alu bed + HF500 in enclosure
UCCNC + UC400ETH

Veröffentlicht : 25/09/2020 4:34 pm
 Tom
(@tomvreugdenhil)

I also contacted StoneyCNC. I was using my laser from optlasers (which requires UCCNC) in no time thanks to StoneyCNC. Even though I did not buy my Stepcraft 600 at their shop, but they were willing to help anyway! Great support and very quick response via email!

Veröffentlicht : 04/02/2021 5:03 pm
Teilen: