Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

V bit question

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Reactions
2,939 Ansichten
(@mihael)
Themenstarter

Hello all.
I’m new to cnc and recently got D600.
So I tried using 30deg V bit on hard wood and it is cutting great but one issue is that fine dust/chips get clogged inside grooves that it cut. After machine work is done I have to remove this with needle.
Is that normal or I’m doing something wrong with cam settings?

Bit is similar to this one https://shop.stepcraft-systems.com/V-Router-partial-halved

Veröffentlicht : 28/03/2021 11:53 am
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Mihael,
most important point is to get rid of the chips. Do this by vacuum dust suction or air blast during the milling process.
There are several solutions on the forum and some how to do plans else go search on Thingiverse you will find a lot of Dust suction shoes or air blast ideas.

good luck.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 29/03/2021 11:03 am
(@mihael)
Themenstarter

Ok, seems the issue is that I had not vacuumed constantly but every ~15sec (doing it manually...). Thanks for the tip.

Veröffentlicht : 29/03/2021 2:07 pm
Teilen: