Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

NEW: Adjustable lead screw nuts

9 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
6,998 Ansichten
Anke Eltermann
(@anke)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

Dear forum users,

we have now added the adjustable lead screw nuts to our webshop which are also included in the Black Edition. They serve to easily reduce the backlash in a mechanical way in addition to the already existing electronical possibility.

Your STEPCRAFT Team

Veröffentlicht : 29/11/2017 12:20 pm
 Oleg
(@onzverge)

From paper addendum to the assembly manual it is not clear when the adjustable led screw nut should be adjusted and how. Can you provide the video please.

Veröffentlicht : 14/01/2018 11:44 pm
(@badgersurfer)
Eminent Member

Dear forum users,

we have now added the adjustable lead screw nuts to our webshop which are also included in the Black Edition. They serve to easily reduce the backlash in a mechanical way in addition to the already existing electronical possibility.

Your STEPCRAFT Team

Come on then Anke, You have been asked a question. I also would like to know the answer. If you are going to moderate this board at least reply even if you don't know the answer.

Veröffentlicht : 23/03/2018 12:22 pm
Anke Eltermann
(@anke)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

Come on then Anke, You have been asked a question. I also would like to know the answer. If you are going to moderate this board at least reply even if you don't know the answer.

I do not see a question of yours above, what do you want to know? If you want to know more about the adjustable lead screw nuts perhaps this video can help you. Right know it is only available in German. For further questions please contact our technical support.

Veröffentlicht : 23/03/2018 12:36 pm
(@badgersurfer)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the reply Anke, yes I was referring to Nutzers question. The problem is that I do not understand German. Why would you make a video in only in German when a large proportion of your machines are in English speaking countries.
I love your machines as I have just bought another but please try and improve your support a little.
Have you any details in English as to the recommended adjustment as the nuts are not accessible when the machine is built.

Veröffentlicht : 23/03/2018 7:55 pm
Anke Eltermann
(@anke)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

As we are headquartered in Germany we have many German speaking customers that, naturally, want to be supported in their native tongue. With STEPCRAFT Inc we already offer a ton of videos in English only. I am sorry that the one you were looking for was not available. We will discuss internally how to change this for future videos.
I will check with my colleagues for the information in English.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2018 8:17 am
Anke Eltermann
(@anke)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

Update: STEPCRAFT Inc has already shooted a video that will go online next week. I will post the link down below when it is uploaded.

Veröffentlicht : 24/03/2018 2:44 pm
Anke Eltermann
(@anke)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

As promised here a two videos concerning the adjustable lead screw nuts. They will still be edited but we wanted to provide you the videos as soon as possible.

https://youtu.be/-lnrh2O9QL0
https://youtu.be/oj_-O0hQHHw

Veröffentlicht : 11/04/2018 4:35 pm
(@alexandra)

I also would like to know the answer.

Veröffentlicht : 17/01/2024 6:52 am
Teilen: