Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Help to select a ne...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Help to select a new CNC

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,962 Ansichten
(@javiermartinez)
Themenstarter

Hi,

I'm new on CNC's and I would like to have your recommendations about the device to buy.
I want to use the machine mainly to create small Arcade cabinets and some other maker projects.

Currently I use MDF of 16 mm. (as maximum 19 mm.) and my main doubt is to know it these machines are ok to cutting this kind of wood.
I'm thinking to buy the STEPCRAFT-2/840 but I'have some doubts about the spindle. What about the STEPCRAFT HF-500 for this type of works? It's too much?
For the software I'm thinking on Mach3.

I will like to know your opinions based in you experience.

Thanks,
Javier

Veröffentlicht : 05/09/2016 12:05 am
Worldhusky
(@worldhusky)
Noble Member

Hi Javier - welcome to the forum,

I want to use the machine mainly to create small Arcade cabinets and some other maker projects.

I would think about to combine different types of machinery for the manufacturing of an Arcade cabinet:
Panels on a table saw and holes / drill holes and cuttings, e.g. for the Control board / partition boards, with a cnc.

... and some other maker projects.

Depends on what kind of those maker projects - maybe just a cnc? 😉

It's not only about tools it's also about skills! 😉

Veröffentlicht : 05/09/2016 3:11 am
Jose
 Jose
(@cochoy)

Hi, I want to buy a Stepcraft-2-840 with the fourth axis, but I lost a bit in the options Parallel Port, or USB Full Version, really I wanted the USB Full Version, but can not find differences with other versions.
could guide me in this.
Thank you

Veröffentlicht : 28/09/2016 9:46 pm
Teilen: