Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

LIMITS using the UCNCC software

5 Beiträge
5 Benutzer
0 Likes
6,156 Ansichten
 JC
(@jcy1956myahoo-com)
Themenstarter

Good day to all, Each and every time I go to my UCCNC software for a project I have to go to the configuration menu and un-select the limits flag to be able to jog in any direction, this is not right I am pretty sure. Anyone have any suggestions, please help

JC

Veröffentlicht : 20/08/2016 3:19 pm
Hartmut
(@docbrown)
Honorable Member

If you change anything in your default machine profile you have to save the new configuration with a new profile file name.
Next time start UCCNC like this:

C:UCCNCUCCNC.exe /p Stepcraft2_Model420_abc

where "Stepcraft2_model420_abc" is an example for the new profile name.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
-----------------------------------
DK5LH/G11

Veröffentlicht : 20/08/2016 4:30 pm
(@karoly)

I never made a new profile. If I make a change in the settings I simply Apply and Save the settings with the blue buttons and the next run the software remembers my settings.
So I don't think making a new profile to save any settings is neccessary.

Veröffentlicht : 20/08/2016 5:16 pm
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

If I remember right, the standard profiles do have the write protection flag in Windows.
Pls. check this because your changes are not saved.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 23/08/2016 9:45 pm
(@sfdeejay)
Estimable Member

DerRoy: You are exactly right, and the first person to call this to our attention. I needlessly posted a long explanation about directory protection, but posted it in the Software section. As comprehensive as UCCNC is, they should address this in a future release (place customized configurations in an unprotected directory).

Veröffentlicht : 03/01/2017 7:18 pm
Teilen: