Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

HF Spindle problems, Shot circuited?

2 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,813 Ansichten
(@paavilainen)
Themenstarter

Hi,

been using my HF spindle since 2017 and yesterday I ran into problem. My HF spindle died. No beep, no power, nothing. I checked everything and measured controllerbox. silenced.

Then i checked all the cables and happened to take cover off from spindle it self. All the insulation has been crumbled and shorted inside alumium cover. Small piece of orange "bubblegum" and small sheet of plastic in cover it self. Pics related. I suggest to check yours.

I will send this to our electrician though BEM to be checked.

Location, Finland.

Veröffentlicht : 27/05/2022 2:55 pm
Michael
(@mikath)
Trusted Member

The same thing happened with my HF500 spindle.
It got harder and harder to turn and finally it was stuck.
I buy a new HF500 spindel, but I do not use my D420 so much. I bought a M.1000 with a MM-1000 DI with a tool changer.

Stepcraft M.1000 + HIWIN Ball Screw + Semi-Closed Loop System + MM-1000 DI + Automatic Tool Changer + 2 Rows Tool Magazine Pneumatic Lifting + Engraving Laser DL445 + 4th Axis + Aluminum T-slot table + 3D Touch Probe + UCR201 + UCCNC + VCarve Pro + Cut3D + CorelDraw 2018 + Autodesk Inventor

Veröffentlicht : 21/08/2022 10:33 pm
Teilen: