file Question M 1000 Y axis cannot find Endstops

• Iperpaolo
  • Iperpaolo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
05 May 2021 12:06 #61089 by Iperpaolo
M 1000 Y axis cannot find Endstops was created by Iperpaolo
Hi, I'm Having a problem with the new M1000, Y2 endstops don't works, but microswitches, wires, connections, are tested and are OK

On one side of Y axis (Y1) everything is ok
but on the other side (Y2) looks like the endstops don't work
I've Tested one by one the microswitches of all axis and all the connection Wires, and they are ok. I've checked by hand all the microswitches on the machine, clicking to check if uccnc diagnostic could recognize the endstops (and all axis were recognized, but not the Y2)

I've found a closed circuit between 2 pin ( the Y2 pins ) on the mini board that go on the main board, attached a picture, I'm not sure if this is ok
In the uccnc diagnostic everything is ok but I have always 2 red dot on I/O monitor : 02 and 06 they are GND and Relais 2, don't know what this means.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2021 13:16 #61404 by bpaulson
Replied by bpaulson on topic M 1000 Y axis cannot find Endstops
I had the same thing and do not see an answer - did you solve this?

M700, WinPCNC 3.4, Fusion/Blender/SolidWorks/FreeCAD, Deskproto/Aspire 9 (trying)

• Iperpaolo
  • Iperpaolo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
07 Sep 2021 13:56 #61406 by Iperpaolo
Replied by Iperpaolo on topic M 1000 Y axis cannot find Endstops
If you have already checked all the endstop with a multimeter, check the Mini Card in picture too, it's easy to check if is broken