file Question E-stop is always active

• Radu
  • Radu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
23 Apr 2021 11:23 #60978 by Radu
E-stop is always active was created by Radu
Hi ! I have this error and i cannot move the axis even if i press the overwrite limits button.
"The reset logic of the software is active!
remove the reset condition with pressing the blinking reset button on the screen.
if the reset condition cannot be removed can be due to an external e-stop button is pressed in or a limit switch on the machine tool is active. please check the diagnostic page for the input signals condition."
External reset button isn't pressed. I don't know what to do. ( I saw your video Stepcraft Support - Troubleshooting UCCNC Reset Logic and that's the one who made me write this).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MagIO2
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
More
24 Apr 2021 13:42 #60986 by MagIO2
Replied by MagIO2 on topic E-stop is always active
Did you check the emergency stop button of the machine?
Sometimes people did not recognize that this button is pushed, sometimes there were loose connections - either on button side or on PCB side. A loose connection would be treated like the button has been pushed. The emergency-stop is a real hardware stop, and it can not be ignored by the software, like it can be done for the limit switches.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.