file Frage Fusion 360 Problem with Referencing the position of the stock.

Mehr
14 Apr 2020 18:35 #58806 von Urquhart
Hello folks, I have this problem with my 840 and fusion 360. Let me explain a little about what works and where and what does not work. If I use Vectric VCarve to do simple 2d cuts everything works fine. I start by homing the machine, and then move the router to the desired corner of the stock (in this case, the front left corner) lower the cutter to the surface of the stock and then zero all coordinates. The cutter is then raised by 25 - 30, and then I run the cycle start. The cutter moves across the stock to the correct position and starts the cutting process as it should. My problem is with using fusion 360 to run the same 2d cut. I do all of the above as for Vectric Vcarve, but when I hit the cycle start, the cutter does not move to the start of the cutting procedure, it just moves the Z axis down into the stock. I have checked all of the relevant height settings in the fusion 360 program, and as far as I can see they seem fine. I have not let the machine continue the cutting because I have no idea how deep the cutter will be pushed into the stock or indeed if it will continue the cutting as it should. If I have zeroed all the coordinates at the front left corner of the stock, It should travel across the stock to the start of the cutting path as it does in Vectric. Can anyone shed some light on what I am doing wrong in Fusion please.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.