file Frage Spindle will not start

Mehr
02 Mär 2019 14:26 #56037 von Herriman
Spindle will not start wurde erstellt von Herriman
I’m running a Stepcraft 600 with Mach3. I had a proxxon spindle which was switched with a Stepcraft relay SWS1200. (worked fine)

I have now switched to a Kress 1050. The spindle now does not switch on and off as I run a work piece.
I have to manually switch the spindle on and off when the work is finished. (Plugged in to normal socket)

When I push the spindle button on Mach3 I hear a click at the relay but the spindle does not run.

In the Ports & Pins window, if I change Step Low to ON the spindle runs but is still not switchable. (see photo)

Anyone, any ideas?

Many thanks
David

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Mär 2019 19:27 #56041 von CNCMiller
CNCMiller antwortete auf Spindle will not start
Herriman,

The switch SWS1200 should work with the Kress.
I use the same configuration and that works fine.

Try to connect the proxxon again to the SWS and check if that is working, if not the SWS is US (unserviceable).
if it works than the Kress must also work. (make sure the Kress powerswitch is locked in the ON position).

I don't think the problem is in Mach3.

good luck

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Mehr
03 Mär 2019 14:44 #56047 von Herriman
Herriman antwortete auf Spindle will not start
Thanks, I think you are right. I have got the Proxxon out and it dosnt work correctly either.