Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Motherboard dead?

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Motherboard dead?

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,033 Ansichten
(@squamificio)
Themenstarter

hi everyone, I m Simone from Italy and i ve got a stepcraft 840V2 since may of this year 2017, i bought UCCNC with genuine licence from an italian dealer that obtain the setup from Stepcraft and since two days ago it run well.yesterday i connect the 3d printer head and the parallel connection involved to the mainboard.i start up uccnc 3d print config and i notice that the step motor did not make any sound, so i try to jog and nothing happened.
so i dismount the 3d setup and go back with the kress to make some sculpting.
i start UCCNC with the proper config and nothing move or sound..
so, i don t know if it was just a mere coincidence that i install the 3d module and the machine stop to work or something happened to the mainboard due to this connection.
i tried to measure the current that it must go out from the withe connector in the motherboard when the jog is active on Y axe but there was no current nor voltage passing through.i mean a tested it with a tester both voltage and amperage with zero response.
the two power green led are on, the blue and green led on uc100 controller are on, UCCNC work and read the jog data,but the machine won t do a move or a hiss..
something appear dead, i don t know if is the parallel module or the mainboard itself.
im stuck and no way to go
what i can do now?
if you have some suggestion i ll appreciate

Veröffentlicht : 30/08/2017 12:35 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

did you check if the emergency button isn't pressed?

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 30/08/2017 5:15 pm
(@squamificio)
Themenstarter

Thanx for your suggestion ,but Yes.also i did all the cable and hardware connection check and everything is properly connected as it was when the machine ran smoothly.. the last check i want to do is to remove the parallel module now set up on the main board and reinstall the USB module and run winpc just for test if there gonna be movement on the axes. In that case should be the parallele module burn out.i m not convinced that will be the problem but this is the last hardware things to do. I don't know if I can run some diagnostic on the main board myself or I have to send it back to the factory. Tomorrow I'm going to do some more checks. If anyone ran in similar problems please post. thanks to everyone for your attention (and excuse my bad grammar)
sss

Veröffentlicht : 30/08/2017 11:28 pm
(@ols66)

Hi

I have a similar problem, on a D-840 Y-axis perormance kit (Dual motors).
After dismantling the machine for re-adjusting all rollers and ballnuts, the below happend.
The green LEd on the main board is off and no power to the motors (Able to hand wind all the lead screws)
Unplugging the UC100, the Green Led´s on the main board illuminates and power back on the motors (Unable to hand wind the lead screws)
Confirmed 30 VDC present at both sides of F1.
As soon as the UC100 is replugged in the power is removed, with or without the USB lead its the same.

Thanks for any support.

Veröffentlicht : 06/04/2024 5:33 pm
Teilen: