lock Frage PCB millig problem

• ThomasDbg
  • ThomasDbgs Avatar
  • SC2/600 mit HF Spindel 500W
Mehr
08 Mai 2017 21:03 - 08 Mai 2017 21:05 #46990 von ThomasDbg
ThomasDbg antwortete auf PCB millig problem
Dear users,

again as Anke wrote last week, don´t forget your parental breeding, please!!!!!

@Claudiu
I beg your pardon, I received your email. I haven´t found time to answer it today, sorry. You´ll get an answer tommorrow, but I kindly ask you to stop blaiming immediately!

You say your machine runs well (but not as accurate as it shall), this is a fundamental misunderstanding although you are familar with CNC, as you mentioned. Your machine isn´t well alligned/ build/ whatever! We have to figure out, where´s the reason and this reason is machanical.

You´ll get my answer tommorrow. For today I´m only a pleased user as many others with their Stepcraft and as such one I´ll go into my hobbyroom to work a little bit further on my R/C SeaRay.

Produktevangelist :-)

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas
Letzte Änderung: 08 Mai 2017 21:05 von ThomasDbg.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
  • claudiug
  • claudiugs Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
08 Mai 2017 23:48 #47000 von claudiug
claudiug antwortete auf PCB millig problem
OK..
Considering you will work related to our concerns and to this gummy fix CNC system please let's review again my results and where i'm at..

I have now dismantled again the step-craft 420 (i thing it's the 5'th time). I still observe some play in the Y axis when I push this by hand and I can see the bearing slightly moving.. but not sure if this is the issue or how to remove this play.

So my results are this :
1) I made a calibration drawing and will attach here the : g-code file (please consider not commenting again onto this as It's the 1000 time i'm exporting g-code files and have plenty of experience with working machines) , cad dxf shape, the picture of this , and the picture of the results.
2) i clearly see that my Y axis is loosing something , but only randomly I suppose.
Y seems to have a 0.5 smaller dimensions in general paths milled in Y direction only... but and here is the annoying BUT, as well during the X almost entire pattern we can see the Y lost steps in transition between the individual X engravings.

So who knows how to fix something that acts as well random, and as well consistent ??

Thanks.

This desktop router started to be a joke to me comparing built at home 3d printers where I almost never experienced an issue except times when building the drivers and had to adjust the current of the drives, and maybe some where stalling.
This is an factory product users pay a lot of money based on site specifications and get a bunch of hard to remove issues with little support for delicate.. problems that just don't make this usable.

Let's all users with issues hope that Step-craft staff will finish they'r holidays and as well personal RC project and maybe have time to reply to some of the customers.

ps. Anyone knows how to get money back if this product was bought more than 1 year ago and has not been used ? Can we get in court this company for bad support and bad quality and lack of help in terms of trouble ?

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
09 Mai 2017 07:39 #47004 von MagIO2
MagIO2 antwortete auf PCB millig problem

claudiug schrieb: This desktop router started to be a joke to me comparing built at home 3d printers where I almost never experienced an issue except times when building the drivers and had to adjust the current of the drives, and maybe some where stalling.
This is an factory product users pay a lot of money based on site specifications and get a bunch of hard to remove issues with little support for delicate.. problems that just don't make this usable.

Let's all users with issues hope that Step-craft staff will finish they'r holidays and as well personal RC project and maybe have time to reply to some of the customers.

ps. Anyone knows how to get money back if this product was bought more than 1 year ago and has not been used ? Can we get in court this company for bad support and bad quality and lack of help in terms of trouble ?

Well .. you bought the construction kit. This means that stepcraft is only responsible to replace parts that were broken from the beginning or are missing. If you find a broken part after assembly, things get trickier. Basically is's about who has to proof what, which is then depending on the time.
After one year ... no chance in such a case.

For construction kits there is no right of getting support. As a buyer of a construction kit you say "I only want to have the parts, because I have the know how to assemble the machine myself". There is a first class building instruction included, which was enough for me and many other people to make the machine run in the first try (and for me it really was the first time mechanical assembly of so many parts).

Offering help is customer service which either increases the price or deminishes the margin. And of course this customer service is very much depending on how the customer behaves. If you would not have given so much defamatory statement before, you probably would have received an answer before finishing time of Thomas.

Especially ... with the lower price of a construction kit, compared to the ready to run machine, you did NOT buy a personal supporter (or a slave) only waiting for your requests. Have a look at support contracts for example in software industry, these are really expensive!

Defamatory statements posted in a forum, on the other hand, is a criminal offense.

So ... still you did not learn your lesson ... still no help from me.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas
  • claudiug
  • claudiugs Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
09 Mai 2017 14:42 #47016 von claudiug
Not that you could help a lot anyway.
:silly:
  • claudiug
  • claudiugs Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
09 Mai 2017 14:57 - 09 Mai 2017 15:24 #47018 von claudiug
#Deleted content due to insulting comments.#

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 09 Mai 2017 15:24 von Anke.
Mehr
09 Mai 2017 15:15 #47020 von Anke
Anke antwortete auf PCB millig problem
This is a STEPCRAFT forum. We will not permit you or anymone else in here to insult us or other users.
For technical support please contact us via e-mail or telephone.

This thread is closed.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: bvps, peterg1000