file Frage Cheap wet milling

• Stuart Mellor
  • Stuart Mellors Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
13 Apr 2017 20:36 - 13 Apr 2017 20:43 #46343 von Stuart Mellor
Cheap wet milling wurde erstellt von Stuart Mellor
Hi Photos below of my wet milling lash up. Container is Morissons roast tin. Bolted down with 4 6mm roofing bolts thru standoffs made from 4 of 15mm brass plumbing fittings. I turned off the threaded portion on one end, leaving a brass flat which sits on the table with the bolts passing up thru the T slots and the fittings.

The pump is a used Grundfos central heating pump (not used for 30 years!)mounted on a board. The suds tank is a food container from a local discount shop. Control valves are simply 15mm service valves. The suds flow can recirculate & is tapped off up to the suds feed thru 6mm 'pond' tubing. It then gravity feeds back into the tank thru the large bore tubing where it is filtered by a piece of cloth thru a Morissons kitchen sieve.

Works well - had a few problems with leakage initially down the sides of the 6 mm bolts, now sealed with gutter sealant. Photo attached of a heat sink I made from 6mm ali plate T6.

There is some splashing when the cutter enters the work. Have cured this with rigid plastic sheet (storage box lids from B&Q) which slot together around the inside of the tin.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 13 Apr 2017 20:43 von Stuart Mellor.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.