Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Aspire 8.0 project ...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Aspire 8.0 project to WinPC-NC issues with curves

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,301 Ansichten
J. den Hertog
(@denus)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

I try to understand my machine (450/2) and the required software, but have some troubles.

I want to engrave a simple car in a piece of MDF, the DXF file seems to be ok in Aspire, but the machine is pulling up the tool at every step in the curves, and I don't know why.
It takes ages to engrave a wheel for example, because the machine doesn't mill the curve with one stroke like with the examples provided by WinPC-NC.

How can I modify the way curves are engraved?

Eurotools-24 G-500 & custom-made aluminium table
Kress 800
TB6560 4V3, UC100, UCCNC

Veröffentlicht : 21/06/2015 12:41 pm
J. den Hertog
(@denus)
Estimable Member
Themenstarter

Problem solved: I use UCCNC and a UC100 dongle, and everything is working fine. 😉

Eurotools-24 G-500 & custom-made aluminium table
Kress 800
TB6560 4V3, UC100, UCCNC

Veröffentlicht : 15/07/2015 6:55 pm
Javier Valencia Rodriguez
(@jvalencia)
Estimable Member

About your "old" problem, IMHO I think that would be caused by not joining the curves. Every shape has to be a polyline or each segment/curve will be treated separately.

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad

Veröffentlicht : 16/07/2015 11:41 am
(@dxtinct)
New Member Gast

Hi.

I have the same problem.

The dxf files end up with a huge amount of points in them and are treated like separate holes and huge amount of segments.

So that it alwawys goes up /down, and never ends this milling proces.

Mainly I'm lucky because.... well WinNC-PC is so stupid it can't open moost of my dxf filers 98%.. so i can;'t even use the stepcraft machine.

Veröffentlicht : 28/07/2015 2:55 pm
Teilen: