file Frage Newby Stepcraft user in the Netherlands near Utrecht

Mehr
19 Aug 2019 15:57 #57227 von Kerssen
Hi,

My name is Bart and I am a newby user of a Stepcraft 840. I bought the machine second hand and am in the process of setting the machine up for the first time.

Are there any users in the area of Utrecht that can help me out with setting up the machine and installing the proper software ?

Hope that someone can assist me,

Bart

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Aug 2019 23:20 #57236 von mrRuben
Hi Bart, I'm from Belgium and in the same situation. Also bought a 2nd hand 840 with the older model hf500 spindle.
I installed fusion 360 and a trial of a vectric program. The latter is much easier to get startes in my opinion.

I built an enclosure and would love to have a raspberry pi or something to control the machine, but I don't think anyone has done it so far.

Mehr
06 Nov 2020 12:47 #59772 von CNCMiller
Hi Bart,

Welke software heb je erbij gekregen/gekocht?
ik bedoel de stuursoftware voor SC840,
Welk programma creërd de G-code (teken/CAD programma)?

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021