file Frage Y+ and Y- cause motor to run clockwise

Mehr
30 Mär 2020 08:45 #58646 von user3456
Y+ and Y- cause motor to run clockwise wurde erstellt von user3456
I just assembled my machine, but I'm having some issues with the Y-axis. With the belt disconnected the Y-axis motor returns clock wise both when the UCCNC sends Y+ and when it sends Y-.

I have double checked the wiering, and it is as far as I can tell done correctly.

Any suggestions as to how I fix this?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
30 Mär 2020 09:29 - 30 Mär 2020 09:31 #58647 von MagIO2
Looks like the direction signal does not make it to the stepper drivers. So, it's not the wiring of the stepper motors you need to check, it is the connections between controller board and stepper driver board. Which software/hardware combination do you use? UCCNC, WinPC, EstlCAM, Parallel Board, Arduino, USB board ... ?

PS: Oh .. ok ... reading helps. Don't know much about the UCCNC ... maybe try to remove the board and put it back in ...
Do you have the possibility to measure signals? Where to find which signal on the X1 connector is described in the SC manual.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas
Letzte Änderung: 30 Mär 2020 09:31 von MagIO2.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.