file Frage X,Y, and Z axis don't work

• Savage Design
  • Savage Designs Avatar Autor
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
Mehr
26 Jan 2019 19:17 #55801 von Savage Design
X,Y, and Z axis don't work wurde erstellt von Savage Design
hi guys I just assembled my 840 but all my 3 axis won't move.
I disconnect the x axis motor and try to run it from my UCCNC software but it just making noise and no movement!!!
Any suggestions?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
10 Feb 2019 01:06 #55931 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf X,Y, and Z axis don't work
Check your main board has power?

and check you are using the correct profile?

Mehr
31 Aug 2019 18:59 #57271 von pandosky
pandosky antwortete auf X,Y, and Z axis don't work
i have the same problem here, i just assembled a 840 and any of the 3 axis move, the make some noise but there is no movement at all, please anyone can give some advice?

Mehr
02 Sep 2019 17:33 #57276 von pandosky
pandosky antwortete auf X,Y, and Z axis don't work
So after few time checking the mechanical i realize my dumb mistake, it was the software, i was using the UCCNC insted of the STEPCRAFT provided, i mean i was looking in my system programs for the UCCNC but when you make the installation a icon for a Stepcraft appear on your desktop(is still uccnc but with the right parameters i guess).
So shame on me, well anyways im happy that i was able to use my stepie and just engraved some basic stuff to begin, today i will try the laser hope everything runs smoothly.