file Frage Really struggling....

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 17:59 #47308 von Doug
Doug antwortete auf Really struggling....
Orenhag. I'm really sorry that you're still having problems.

I, and others have tried to help and empathise with you by sharing our own frustrations but Anke from Stepcraft has warned us off criticising them too much on their own forum so I won't comment any further.

Apparently there are only a small number of warranty claims and issues out of thousands of Stepcraft machines sold worldwide. Sadly, they only see a fraction of 1% of issues but here on the forum where people naturally turn for help, assistance and to voice their frustration, we see much higher percentages.

Regards.

Doug

Stepcraft 2/840, StoneyCNC industrial HF spindle, 4th axis, TurboCAD 2016 Professional 64 bit, MeshCAM, GWizard feeds & speeds calculator, UCCNC
Hobby use: guitar building (luthiery), dsgb.net

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 18:09 - 17 Mai 2017 18:20 #47310 von orenhag
orenhag antwortete auf Really struggling....
Doug,

As you know already and as one of Stepcraft members said off the record.

There are A LOT of ppl that got wrong parts. Like pete and mmoro who had THE SAME EXACTLY problem as i have.

And contrary to your notion i think Stepcraft saw A lot more ppl with problems than you "feel" on the forum. I know it cos I hear it from a frustrated Stepcraft support giver we all know and already is tiered of this too.

So why Stepcraft tells me to dissasmble and reassemble for nothing when they KNOW there are bad parts around? that's insulting!

As for Anke request - I dont think i said one bad word apart from complaining about the product which in my lexicon is FAIR AND SQUARE. Also, asking mme to shut up after i tried getting service for so long is pure insult.

Bottom line - I was supplied with a bad machine and I lost a lot of money like MANY other people.

I am very stubborn. I will not give up until Ill get it fixed or get my money back.

And I'm super happy for you to get to a point you can make stuff. I'm, unfortunately, am VERY far from it.
Letzte Änderung: 17 Mai 2017 18:20 von orenhag.

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 18:35 - 17 Mai 2017 18:36 #47311 von Doug
Doug antwortete auf Really struggling....
O.k. buddy, no worries.

For sure, I made one or two errors building my machine but with a chemistry PhD, 17 years working in nuclear power engineering with the last 10 years operating the most complicated nuclear reactors in the world, I too become a bit insulted when Stepcraft dismiss the mechanical issues I experienced with the machine as "users not following the manual, etc"; no comment from them about HF500 spindle control and protection issues... Perhaps this was covered by "etc."? ;-)

Thankfully Rory Stoney made up the difference.

Best not to pour oil on already troubled waters though eh?

Doug

Stepcraft 2/840, StoneyCNC industrial HF spindle, 4th axis, TurboCAD 2016 Professional 64 bit, MeshCAM, GWizard feeds & speeds calculator, UCCNC
Hobby use: guitar building (luthiery), dsgb.net
Letzte Änderung: 17 Mai 2017 18:36 von Doug.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: orenhag

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 19:07 - 17 Mai 2017 19:34 #47313 von orenhag
orenhag antwortete auf Really struggling....
You should know that u helped me a lot with your posts back then.

Basically, you tried to help me more than SC did.

Thank you.

Trust me. If i didnt feel helpless like others did i wouldnt post here.

Again - bottom line - I got a bad machine. LIKE MANY OTHERS. Stepcraft acknowledge it themselves. What am i supposed to do? say thank you for wasting my time and money?

I wish there was NO support when buying Stepcraft. Like GOOGLE. no support. I dont want support. I want the right parts sent to me. Is that too much to ask?

Anyhow. Ill update. Here or some other place in cyberworld.
Letzte Änderung: 17 Mai 2017 19:34 von orenhag.