Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
How to align a work...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

How to align a workpiece to Y & X axes ?

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,858 Ansichten
(@blackbeton)
Themenstarter

Hi everyone,

I just got my SC 600 one month ago and i work with Fusion360 and UCCNC.

I made toolpaths to engrave small brass plaques, and i had hard times setting up feed, speed rates and depth passes but engraving is fine now.

But there is another issue :

HOW TO ALIGN Y and X axes to my small brass plaques ? (these are my workipece ) there is no stock, the job is runned directly on finished parts

I tried with a touch probe that gave WCS of the center of my work piece (which is composed by several parallel plaques), but then how do i use the coordinates that UCCNC gives me ?!

To illustrate the problem. i attatched pictures showing of one single plaque clamped, (though there will be 4 in the row in the future, so a rectangle shaped workpiece).

i can make a probe determine the 4 inner sides of the rectangle bounding the plaques, but after that how do i integrate to my gcode or nc file the exact position of my workpiece, and therefore the exact (aligned) position from where to start the job ?

I've been watching dozens of tutorials and forums, but there's nothing on this specific topic.

thanks for your help

Veröffentlicht : 17/10/2019 6:27 pm
(@romosz)

Have you thought about creating a jig to hold your four work pieces, then setting an M button in UCCNC to repeatedly find this zero?

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2021 2:41 am
Simon Lister
(@sonny)
Eminent Member

Sorry about the late reply, we had a death in the family. I have never used the M keys but will look at it today.

Many thanks and Happy New Year.

Veröffentlicht : 04/01/2021 11:58 am
Teilen: