Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Problem with motors...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Problem with motors being weak and stalling

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,800 Ansichten
Per Takman
(@per-takman)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

I found this evening that I have a problem with my D840 after not having used it in a while. The symptom is that all three motors axis seems to become really weak at high speeds. The machine worked well last time I used it, but now this is causing it to loose steps.

I don’t have any reason to suspect any mechanical changes to the system so I suspect problems with either the power supply or the drive electronics.

How would you recommend that I proceed with troubleshooting? Any recommendations?

Cheers,

Per Takman

Veröffentlicht : 14/10/2019 2:15 am
(@cbuck_cnc)

I have found that I have the same issue. Just like any other CNC machine they like to keep moving. so I created a code that warms up the machine before I use it. Basically moves all steppers and while it goes through this warm up I lubricate the ball screws.

Veröffentlicht : 17/10/2019 3:49 am
Per Takman
(@per-takman)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

I found that cleaning and lubricating the screws and guides solved the issue for me.

Cheers,

Per

Veröffentlicht : 17/10/2019 11:59 am
Teilen: